Architecture Go Global is a pilot programme for Norwegian architecture companies that want to focus on international markets and increase their export revenue.
The aim is to meet the challenges of the profession with a tailored, export oriented programme for Norwegian architecture companies, and contribute to improving their turnover and competitiveness in international markets.
The programme was launched in the autumn of 2017 and runs until the end of 2018.
These companies are currently involved in projects in the following countries and regions:
- A-lab AS, Oslo
- Biotope AS, Vardø
- Haugen/Zohar Arkitekter AS, Oslo
- Helen & Hard AS, Stavanger
- Lund Hagem Arkitekter AS, Oslo
- Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter AS, Oslo
- Rodeo Arkitekter AS, Oslo